Your AUGUSTE REYMOND® watch is warranted by AUGUSTE REYMOND S.A. for a period of twenty-four (24) months after the date of purchase, respecting the terms and conditions in this warranty chapter. The international AUGUSTE REYMOND® warranty covers material and manufacturing defects.
The warranty only comes into force if the warranty certificate is dated, fully and correctly completed with model number and serial number (if any), and stamped by an official AUGUSTE REYMOND® dealer. During the warranty period and by presenting the valid original warranty certificate and a copy of the purchase document, you will have the right to have any defect repaired free of charge. In the event that repairs are improper to restore the normal conditions of use of your AUGUSTE REYMOND® watch, AUGUSTE REYMOND S.A. guarantees its replacement by an AUGUSTE REYMOND® watch of similar characteristics. The warranty for the replacement watch ends twenty-four (24) months after the date of purchase of the replaced watch.
In this manufacturer’s warranty are excluded following points:
- The end of life of the battery,
- normal using and normal aging (e.g. changing of the colour and/or material of non metallic straps and chains, such as leather, textile, rubber; peeling off the plating, scratched crystal),
- accidents (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.), lack of care, any damage on any parts of the watch resulting from abusive use, incorrect use of the watch and non-observance of the use directions provided by AUGUSTE REYMOND S.A.
- the AUGUSTE REYMOND® watch handled by non-authorised persons (e.g. for services or repairs or battery replacements) or which has been altered in its original condition beyond AUGUSTE REYMOND S.A.’s control,
- also excluded are indirect or consequential damages of any kind resulting from e.g. the use, the non-functioning, the defects or the inaccuracy of the AUGUSTE REYMOND® watch,
Any further claims against AUGUSTE REYMOND S.A. e.g. for damages additional to the above described warranty is expressly excluded, except mandatory statutory rights, the purchaser may have against the manufacturer.
The above manufacturer’s warranty:
- is independent of any warranty that may be provided by the seller, for which he carries sole responsibility,
- does not affect the purchaser’s rights against the seller nor any other mandatory statutory rights the purchaser may have against the seller,
The AUGUSTE REYMOND S.A.’s customer service in Tramelan ensures the perfect maintenance of your AUGUSTE REYMOND® watch. If your watch needs attention, contact an official AUGUSTE REYMOND® retailer or an authorised AUGUSTE REYMOND® Service Centre in your country: they can guarantee service according to AUGUSTE REYMOND S.A.’s standards.
Replacing the battery:
An empty battery should be replaced immediately in order to reduce the risk of leakage and consequent damage to the movement. We recommend that you contact an approved AUGUSTE REYMOND® Service Centre or authorised AUGUSTE REYMOND® retailer, as they are equipped with the tools and apparatus required to carry out the work and the necessary checks in a professional manner.
AUGUSTE REYMOND Ltd., CH-2720 Tramelan, Switzerland
AUGUSTE REYMOND® and ARSA® are registered trademarks
Over more than a century the company AUGUSTE REYMOND has manufactured watches in Tramelan, a village located in the Jura mountains, the very heart of the Swiss Watch Valley . A place far away from the hustle of the big cities, a place where time is still a value on its own, not just a matter of ephemeral trends or fast money, a place where we can still take our time to create timeless beauty. Far aside from the mass production of the big luxury groups, our independent, family-owned company offers you the genuine luxury of an authentic product, which is hand-assembled only in small series by our watchmakers in our own workshops in Tramelan.